Coconut Oil 14.5 oz, Virgin & Certified Organic
Couldn't load pickup availability
Pure Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut has been used in traditional medicine for countless generations, and modern medical research supports many of its beneficial properties. Our certified organic coconut oil lets you infuse anything you cook with the benefits of this remarkable fruit as well as its mouth-watering aroma and flavor.
It is a rich source of Lauric Acid which has unique health benefits. It contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), also known as medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are also found in human breast milk. They are easily digested by your body without putting much strain on your digestive system.
No added chemicals
No harmful trans fats
No Hexane or any other solvents are used in the extraction process.
Sourced from Southeast Asia, Phillippines
How to Use It:
- Sauté vegetables in Virgin Coconut Oil
- Stir a spoonful into hot cooked oatmeal or other breakfast porridge
- Sauté fresh banana in Virgin Coconut Oil; add cinnamon, ginger and natural brown sugar
- Gently melt and use in place of oil in cakes, muffins and quick breads
- Use Virgin Coconut Oil in combination with our delicious USDA Certified Organic Grass-Fed Ghee
- Replace solid vegetable shortening with pure Virgin Coconut Oil when making pie crust and bread dough
- Make your mayonnaise with Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Add Virgin Coconut Oil to smoothies and juiced drinks.
- Add a spoonful of Virgin Coconut Oil to hot cocoa for good, healthy and delicious aroma and flavor
- Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer. Use it on your face and body for soft, healthy skin
- For a perfect massage oil, Virgin Coconut Oil is easily absorbed, softening dry, flaky skin and rough feet and elbows
- Virgin Coconut Oil conditions hair and helps control dandruff, making it silky smooth and healthy. Massage a teaspoon or two into hair in the evening before bed; in the morning wash and style as usual.
- Keep mouth and teeth healthy by Oil Pulling with Virgin Coconut Oil.
- In favorite dishes from the Orient.
- For delicious dishes from Thailand and the Philippines.
- For infused, fresh coconut flavor in desserts and baked goods.
- In “Island-Style” dishes that call for ingredients such as pineapple, papaya, bananas, grated coconut and macadamia nuts.
What is Oil Pulling?
Orders over $125 qualify for a flat rate of $9.99. This applies to the Continental USA outside of Northeast region. This does not include Alaska or Hawaii.
ONLY NORTHEAST USA
Orders over $75 qualify for a flat rate of $5.99. This applies ONLY to the Northeastern part of the United States, including CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA.
WHAT IS YOUR HANDLING TIME?
Pure Indian Foods orders are processed, shipped, and delivered on business days: Monday-Friday (excluding weekends and major holidays). Please allow 2-4 business days for processing depending on product availability and order volume.
HOW LONG IS TRANSIT TIME
USA: On average, 5-10 business days.
Canada: On average, 6-10 business days, but sometimes longer to get through customs.
International: We do not have an estimated time for other countries.
International orders outside the USA may attract additional customs, taxes and duties upon entry to your country; this is the responsibility of the customer. If the package is refused by your country's customs department and it it sent back to us, the shipping cost will be non-refundable. Please be aware, there may be delays.
DO YOU OFFER LOCAL PICK UP?
We are online-only.
We want our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our products. If a product is damaged during shipping or you are unhappy with the product, simply let us know within 14 days after delivery, and we will try to resolve the situation to your satisfaction in a way that is fair to both parties. We are a small company and try to do our best for each situation. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
If you receive the order and you are not satisfied with it, you can return the merchandise in original packaging within 14 days along with the receipt. Once we receive your package, we will refund the amount charged of the items returned. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping costs, unless the product is damaged or defective.
If you refuse the order or if the carrier was not able to deliver it, we will give full refund less the shipping charges.
If the shipping address that you supply is found to be incomplete or incorrect then you are responsible for the additional charges imposed by the shipping company for correcting the address.
RETURNED TO SENDER / UNDELIVERABLE
If we send you a shipment and it gets returned back to us as it was undeliverable to the address provided, we will refund the amount you had paid for the products only. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping cost. We offer the option to reship the same order to an alternative address for an additional shipping fee.
Hi! I'm Sandeep.
I travel to India, Asia, South America, and Europe to bring you back some of the most pristine, pure, organic clean ingredients in the world. All the products you'll find here at Pure Indian Foods are ones that me and my family use personally.
My family has been making ghee since 1889. Today, my wife, Nalini (aka "The Ghee Lady"), carries on this tradition. She still makes all the ghee and tightens every jar by hand.
We are passionate about bringing you traditional and nourishing foods. It's our labor of love and service to human-kind. Thank you for supporting our small family business.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.