“Growing up, our moms made fresh meals twice a day. We believe good food is healing to the body and mind, so we handcraft this sauce using only the highest quality organic ingredients. We hope it helps you fix delicious and nutritious snacks and entrees quickly.”
Your foodie friends,
~ Sandeep & Nalini
Simply spoon sauce over your ingredients of choice. If sautéing, add a little ghee or oil, plus water, if necessary. If simmering meat, try adding a can of coconut milk or a cup of yogurt along with a couple spoonfuls of Keto Curry.
What's the big deal about keto?
You’ve probably heard all about keto diets. The word “keto” is short for “ketogenic”. A keto diet is a low-carbohydrate, high-fat diet that induces a natural metabolic state called ketosis. This occurs when carbohydrates (carbs) are kept to a bare minimum. To be in ketosis, the body must rely on fat rather than sugar from carbs for its energy needs
When carbohydrate levels are kept very low, eating enough fat to maintain health and energy is critical. That’s why a keto diet consists mainly of excellent, nutritious fats like extra virgin olive oil, grass-fed ghee, virgin coconut oil, butter, cream and other pastured animal fats, as well as nuts, seeds, avocados and good quality mayonnaise made without added sugars or starches. In addition to these fats, keto diets contain a variety of naturally-raised, pastured meats, poultry, wild fish, eggs and cheese as well as an assortment of non-starchy vegetables, salads and leafy greens.
Keto In A Hurry is perfect for a keto diet. It’s made just like our award-winning Madras Hurry, only without the jaggery (evaporated cane juice). We combine two of our favorite stellar fats - organic, grass-fed ghee and organic extra virgin olive oil - with onions, garlic, ginger and spices to make a delicious curry sauce that can turn a so-so meal into a coveted, keto-delight in just minutes.
Savoring these delectable ideas may cause profound feelings of love and satisfaction:
- Simmer with meats and vegetables
- Stir a spoonful into egg salad
- Add to ground meat when making burgers
- Spread over avocado halves
- Mix a spoonful into macadamia nuts, pecans or almonds; gently roast until golden brown
- Add to stir-fried vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and bell peppers
- Spread over warm, boiled eggs
- Add a spoonful to zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, and leafy greens while sautéing
- Spoon over slices of favorite cheese
- Add a dollop to cream soups like cream of broccoli or cream of asparagus
- Toss a bit into raw vegetables like broccoli, onions or Brussels sprouts before roasting
Coconut Curry Chicken
- 8 chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1-2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 TBSP grassfed organic ghee
- 5 TBSP Keto in a Hurry™
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBSP whole black peppercorn
Cut the chicken into cubes, and dice the onion. In a large heavy-bottomed pot, melt the ghee and saute the onion. When the onion starts to brown, add the chicken, and brown on all sides. Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, garlic, and Keto in a Hurry. Stir together and adjust salt to taste. Bring to a simmer, cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened. Serve over cauliflower rice.
Select one or more keto-approved vegetables, such as:
- green beans
- leafy greens
Heat ghee/oil in a pan over medium heat. Add rinsed and chopped vegetables. Then add one spoonful at a time of Keto in a Hurry until vegetables are lightly coated. Sauté until vegetables are cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Optionally, garnish with cilantro and sprinkle with garam masala.
As a Marinade
Use at least 3-4 TBSP per 1 lb of meat, such as chicken, beef, pork, or lamb. Thoroughly coat meat on all sides, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-4 hours. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and then cook completely before serving.
- Toss with quinoa, amaranth, wild rice, or millet.
- Use as a spread.
- Toss a spoonful with beaten eggs to season an omelet.
- Melt 4 TBSP ghee and stir in 1 tsp Keto in a Hurry. Drizzle on top of meat or veggies.