Coconut has been used in traditional medicine for countless generations, and modern medical research supports many of its beneficial properties. Our certified organic coconut oil lets you infuse anything you cook with the benefits of this remarkable fruit as well as its mouth-watering aroma and flavor.
It is a rich source of Lauric Acid which has unique health benefits. It contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), also known as medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are also found in human breast milk. They are easily digested by your body without putting much strain on your digestive system.Certified Organic
No added chemicals
No harmful trans fats
No Hexane or any other solvents are used in the extraction process.
How to Use It:
- Sauté vegetables in Virgin Coconut Oil
- Stir a spoonful into hot cooked oatmeal or other breakfast porridge
- Sauté fresh banana in Virgin Coconut Oil; add cinnamon, ginger and natural brown sugar
- Gently melt and use in place of oil in cakes, muffins and quick breads
- Use Virgin Coconut Oil in combination with our delicious USDA Certified Organic Grass-Fed Ghee
- Replace solid vegetable shortening with pure Virgin Coconut Oil when making pie crust and bread dough
- Make your mayonnaise with Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Add Virgin Coconut Oil to smoothies and juiced drinks.
- Add a spoonful of Virgin Coconut Oil to hot cocoa for good, healthy and delicious aroma and flavor
- Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer. Use it on your face and body for soft, healthy skin
- For a perfect massage oil, Virgin Coconut Oil is easily absorbed, softening dry, flaky skin and rough feet and elbows
- Virgin Coconut Oil conditions hair and helps control dandruff, making it silky smooth and healthy. Massage a teaspoon or two into hair in the evening before bed; in the morning wash and style as usual.
- Keep mouth and teeth healthy by Oil Pulling with Virgin Coconut Oil.
- In favorite dishes from the Orient.
- For delicious dishes from Thailand and the Philippines.
- For infused, fresh coconut flavor in desserts and baked goods.
- In “Island-Style” dishes that call for ingredients such as pineapple, papaya, bananas, grated coconut and macadamia nuts.
What is Oil Pulling?