- Rejuvenating Ayurvedic Triphala formula supports gastrointestinal health, healthy elimination, and regularity.
- Heart Healthy
- Promotes satiety — keto friendly
- An Organic-Certified Pre and Probiotic Soluble and Insoluble Fiber Source
Fiber is essential for a healthy body. In fact, most adults require 32 grams of fiber each day to maintain digestive health, regularity, a healthy weight, and most importantly, a healthy heart! However, most Americans only get about half this amount in their diet, and usually less.
This lack of fiber in the typical American diet may contribute to the rising rates of heart disease, obesity, and digestive problems that plague the country. Taking a fiber supplement each day is the easy way to ensure you are getting all you need to maintain your health.
- Promotes healthy elimination and regularity*
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports the entire gastrointestinal system
- The soluble fiber from Psyllium along with a healthy diet, may reduce the risk of heart disease.**
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**For Heart Health: Soluble fiber from foods such as psyllium as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of psyllium provides 3 grams of the 7 grams of soluble fiber necessary per day to have this effect.
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.