Experience the taste of Italy - Use Italian Indian ghee for sauteing vegetables, cooking pasta, scrambling eggs, or as a butter substitute with any of your other favorite recipes.
Grass fed Italian ghee is used to enhance the flavor of any dish. It is so tasty and rich that everyone will want to know your secret ingredient! Best of all, it’s healthier than butter and 100% organic!Contains: Organic Oregano, Organic Rosemary, Organic Thyme. The flavor is reminiscent of sautéing fresh Italian herbs from garden.
How to use Italian Ghee
- Melt Italian ghee and dip chicken tenders, coat in bread crumbs and bake till done.
- Stir Italian ghee into minestrone soup.
- Saute marinated, cubed tofu or tempeh in Italian ghee.
- Mix cooked pasta noodles with tomato sauce; stir in Italian ghee.
- Fry onions and garlic in Italian ghee for your next savory Italian recipe.
- Stir Italian ghee into hot tomato soup.
- Make white bean soup by cooking leeks, celery and onions in Italian Ghee. Simmer with white beans and chicken stock; Stir in a little more Italian Ghee before serving.
- Briefly saute sliced onions in Italian Ghee. Transfer to baking dish. Set Cornish hens or a chicken or on top of onions; roast, basting with pan juices.
- Cook spaghetti or linguini; toss with Italian Ghee, Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
- Slice plum tomatoes; place on baking sheet and spread with melted Italian Ghee. Roast in hot oven and serve with pasta, eggs, asparagus or zucchini.
- Pan-fry potatoes in Italian Ghee, or add to rice, barley or couscous while cooking.
- Scramble eggs with tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and onions in Italian Ghee.