PRIMALFAT™ Coconut Ghee, Virgin & Certified Organic - 14.2 oz
Couldn't load pickup availability
Country of Origin: United States
A 50/50 blend of Organic Grass-fed Ghee and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. Blending coconut oil with ghee naturally increases the smoke point, making our Coconut Ghee ideal for higher-heat cooking. It adds delicate, exquisite flavor to all of your favorite foods and recipes without an overpowering coconut flavor.
No GMOs, no added salt, no preservatives, no Trans Fats, no colors or dyes, no MSG, no flavor enhancers. The only two ingredients are ghee and organic virgin coconut oil, with absolutely nothing else added to it.
Coconut ghee is ideal for baking, sauteing, stir-frying and more. It adds delicate, exquisite flavor to all of your favorite foods and recipes without an overpowering coconut flavor. Both coconut oil and ghee are natural, health building fats that complement one another beautifully, providing nutritional excellence with great taste and versatility. Ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins and short-chain fatty acids, while coconut oil is rich in easily digestible medium-chain fatty acids that provide warmth and energy. Unlike polyunsaturated fats, this blend is not susceptible to rancidity; it does not need refrigeration to stay fresh.
5th Generation Still Handmade, Since 1889 Small batch
THE BEST OF THE BEST
Made with milk obtained from spring through fall, when the cows are out on pasture eating fresh green grass. This beautiful, nutrient-dense milk is rich in fat soluble vitamins, short-chain fatty acids, and naturally occurring Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). [Read more]
Our milk comes from cows which are never fed anything with GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides. They are never given hormones or antibiotics.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Rich in easily digestible medium-chain fatty acids that provide warmth and energy.
Ideas for how to Use PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee
- Use to caramelize onions.
- Saute mushrooms in PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee with a splash of wine and a pinch of salt.
- Make coconut cream of asparagus soup: Simmer cut up asparagus in chicken stock until tender. Puree in a blender; add coconut milk and PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee. Season to taste with herbs and spices.
- Toss quartered sweet potatoes with melted PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee. Season with salt and pepper; bake at 400 degrees F until tender. Serve on a platter with pecans that have been sauteed in PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee and maple syrup.
- Combine minced garlic with plenty of dried herbs such as thyme, rosemary, sage, and parsley. Add salt, pepper, and enough PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee to make an herb paste; rub into a chicken and roast until done - be sure to baste with pan juices!
- Stir-fry greens such as kale, collards, and Swiss chard in PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee for great flavor and digestibility.
- Coat root vegetables with PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, salt, and pepper; cover and roast at 425 degrees F until tender.
- Rub PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee into the skins of potatoes or sweet potatoes; prick with a fork and bake at 400 degrees F until tender.
- PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee is the secret to making perfect Hollandaise Sauce; it's a perfect butter substitute and it's easy to work with.
- Delicious in Bolognese Sauce as is or with olive oil.
- Mix 1/2 cup melted PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee with 1/2 cup olive oil; refrigerate in container with lid and use for sauteing, spreading, and in sauces calling for olive oil.
- Simmer PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, and a sprig of fresh thyme. Add salt and pour over cooked fish.
- Use to saute lean turkey bacon; works great, tastes great, and won't stick to the pan.
- Melt PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee and add lemon juice, salt and pepper. Brush half over fish before baking and drizzle with the remainder before serving.
- Drizzle over fish, lobster, scallops, and crab.
- Make a wonderful meal by rubbing chicken breasts with a combination of PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 375 degrees F until done. Meanwhile, cook brown rice or quinoa pasta. Toss with PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Serve with a fresh green salad.
- Mix PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee and coconut oil; saute bananas with brown sugar; top with cream or ice cream.
- Keep lips moist: use PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee in place of lip balm.
- Enjoy straight out of the jar!
Orders over $125 qualify for a flat rate of $9.99. This applies to the Continental USA outside of Northeast region. This does not include Alaska or Hawaii.
ONLY NORTHEAST USA
Orders over $75 qualify for a flat rate of $5.99. This applies ONLY to the Northeastern part of the United States, including CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA.
WHAT IS YOUR HANDLING TIME?
Pure Indian Foods orders are processed, shipped, and delivered on business days: Monday-Friday (excluding weekends and major holidays). Please allow 2-4 business days for processing depending on product availability and order volume.
HOW LONG IS TRANSIT TIME
USA: On average, 5-10 business days.
Canada: On average, 6-10 business days, but sometimes longer to get through customs.
International: We do not have an estimated time for other countries.
International orders outside the USA may attract additional customs, taxes and duties upon entry to your country; this is the responsibility of the customer. If the package is refused by your country's customs department and it it sent back to us, the shipping cost will be non-refundable. Please be aware, there may be delays.
DO YOU OFFER LOCAL PICK UP?
We are online-only.
We want our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our products. If a product is damaged during shipping or you are unhappy with the product, simply let us know within 14 days after delivery, and we will try to resolve the situation to your satisfaction in a way that is fair to both parties. We are a small company and try to do our best for each situation. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
If you receive the order and you are not satisfied with it, you can return the merchandise in original packaging within 14 days along with the receipt. Once we receive your package, we will refund the amount charged of the items returned. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping costs, unless the product is damaged or defective.
If you refuse the order or if the carrier was not able to deliver it, we will give full refund less the shipping charges.
If the shipping address that you supply is found to be incomplete or incorrect then you are responsible for the additional charges imposed by the shipping company for correcting the address.
RETURNED TO SENDER / UNDELIVERABLE
If we send you a shipment and it gets returned back to us as it was undeliverable to the address provided, we will refund the amount you had paid for the products only. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping cost. We offer the option to reship the same order to an alternative address for an additional shipping fee.
Hi! I'm Sandeep.
I travel to India, Asia, South America, and Europe to bring you back some of the most pristine, pure, organic clean ingredients in the world. All the products you'll find here at Pure Indian Foods are ones that me and my family use personally.
My family has been making ghee since 1889. Today, my wife, Nalini (aka "The Ghee Lady"), carries on this tradition. She still makes all the ghee and tightens every jar by hand.
We are passionate about bringing you traditional and nourishing foods. It's our labor of love and service to human-kind. Thank you for supporting our small family business.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.