Italian Ghee, Grassfed & Certified Organic - 7.8 oz
Couldn't load pickup availability
Ghee FAQ 》
NO...GMOs, Added Salt, Preservatives, Trans Fats, Colors or Dyes, No MSG, No Flavor Enhancers.
How to Open Jar 》
Is My Ghee Texture Normal? 》
How to Use Ghee 》
Ghee vs Cultured Ghee 》
Find a Recipe 》
Order Sample Size 》
Packed in Glass
Buy on Amazon⠀Find A Recipe⠀Download Brochure
Experience the taste of Italy - Use Italian Indian ghee for sauteing vegetables, cooking pasta, scrambling eggs, or as a butter substitute with any of your other favorite recipes.
Grass fed Italian ghee is used to enhance the flavor of any dish. It is so tasty and rich that everyone will want to know your secret ingredient! Best of all, it’s healthier than butter and 100% organic!Contains: Organic Oregano, Organic Rosemary, Organic Thyme. The flavor is reminiscent of sautéing fresh Italian herbs from garden.
How to use Italian Ghee
- Melt Italian ghee and dip chicken tenders, coat in bread crumbs and bake till done.
- Stir Italian ghee into minestrone soup.
- Saute marinated, cubed tofu or tempeh in Italian ghee.
- Mix cooked pasta noodles with tomato sauce; stir in Italian ghee.
- Fry onions and garlic in Italian ghee for your next savory Italian recipe.
- Stir Italian ghee into hot tomato soup.
- Make white bean soup by cooking leeks, celery and onions in Italian Ghee. Simmer with white beans and chicken stock; Stir in a little more Italian Ghee before serving.
- Briefly saute sliced onions in Italian Ghee. Transfer to baking dish. Set Cornish hens or a chicken or on top of onions; roast, basting with pan juices.
- Cook spaghetti or linguini; toss with Italian Ghee, Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
- Slice plum tomatoes; place on baking sheet and spread with melted Italian Ghee. Roast in hot oven and serve with pasta, eggs, asparagus or zucchini.
- Pan-fry potatoes in Italian Ghee, or add to rice, barley or couscous while cooking.
- Scramble eggs with tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and onions in Italian Ghee.
Orders over $125 qualify for a flat rate of $9.99. This applies to the Continental USA outside of Northeast region. This does not include Alaska or Hawaii.
ONLY NORTHEAST USA
Orders over $75 qualify for a flat rate of $5.99. This applies ONLY to the Northeastern part of the United States, including CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA.
WHAT IS YOUR HANDLING TIME?
Pure Indian Foods orders are processed, shipped, and delivered on business days: Monday-Friday (excluding weekends and major holidays). Please allow 2-4 business days for processing depending on product availability and order volume.
HOW LONG IS TRANSIT TIME
USA: On average, 5-10 business days.
Canada: On average, 6-10 business days, but sometimes longer to get through customs.
International: We do not have an estimated time for other countries.
International orders outside the USA may attract additional customs, taxes and duties upon entry to your country; this is the responsibility of the customer. If the package is refused by your country's customs department and it it sent back to us, the shipping cost will be non-refundable. Please be aware, there may be delays.
DO YOU OFFER LOCAL PICK UP?
We are online-only.
We want our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our products. If a product is damaged during shipping or you are unhappy with the product, simply let us know within 14 days after delivery, and we will try to resolve the situation to your satisfaction in a way that is fair to both parties. We are a small company and try to do our best for each situation. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
If you receive the order and you are not satisfied with it, you can return the merchandise in original packaging within 14 days along with the receipt. Once we receive your package, we will refund the amount charged of the items returned. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping costs, unless the product is damaged or defective.
If you refuse the order or if the carrier was not able to deliver it, we will give full refund less the shipping charges.
If the shipping address that you supply is found to be incomplete or incorrect then you are responsible for the additional charges imposed by the shipping company for correcting the address.
RETURNED TO SENDER / UNDELIVERABLE
If we send you a shipment and it gets returned back to us as it was undeliverable to the address provided, we will refund the amount you had paid for the products only. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping cost. We offer the option to reship the same order to an alternative address for an additional shipping fee.
Hi! I'm Sandeep.
I travel to India, Asia, South America, and Europe to bring you back some of the most pristine, pure, organic clean ingredients in the world. All the products you'll find here at Pure Indian Foods are ones that me and my family use personally.
My family has been making ghee since 1889. Today, my wife, Nalini (aka "The Ghee Lady"), carries on this tradition. She still makes all the ghee and tightens every jar by hand.
We are passionate about bringing you traditional and nourishing foods. It's our labor of love and service to human-kind. Thank you for supporting our small family business.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.