Certified Organic Turmeric Powder
Both fresh turmeric and turmeric spice are commonly used in the making of curries, which is one reason why it’s a kitchen must-have for Indian cooking. Our organic turmeric is of premium quality and can be cooked in Pure Indian Foods ghee for maximum benefits.
- Turmeric Curcumin Combination - premium quality turmeric that’s naturally rich in curcumin (4-5%).
- Lab tested at these levels: Lead < 0.25 ppm, Cadmium < 0.25 ppm, Arsenic < 0.25 ppm, Mercury < 0.01 ppm.
- USDA Certified 100% Organic. Lab tested to be gluten-free.
- The only bulk organic turmeric powder packed in glass jar instead of plastic – no toxic material leeching in your spice.
- Non-GMO, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers.
Save on Organic Turmeric at Pure Indian Foods
Many cooking enthusiasts settle for generic turmeric, because they don’t know where to buy turmeric that is fresh and organic. Fortunately, you’ve discovered Pure Indian Foods.
As with many of our other products, our turmeric spice is certified organic and guaranteed to be fresh. We currently offer ground turmeric in 2.5-8.5oz quantities, making it a very affordable option for adding rich flavor. Fresh, organic and affordable – everything you can expect from a Pure Indian Foods product.
To make turmeric spice, the fresh turmeric rhizomes are boiled down and then dried in ovens. Once dried, it is ground down into a fine powder. Turmeric spice is easily identifiable for its distinctive orange-yellow color and mustard-like aroma. In fact, turmeric spice is often used in mustard condiments, as well.
If you have any questions about our turmeric spice, please give us a call at 1-877-LUV-GHEE (1-877-588-4433), and we’ll be happy to help.
How to use Turmeric Powder
Check out this book: Turmeric: The Ayurvedic Spice of Life