Niter Kibbeh Ghee
Ghee lovers know where to buy Niter Kibbeh ghee - right here at Pure Indian Foods! This Ethiopian spiced ghee is a favorite ingredient for an array of breads, meats, soups, and vegetables. It has a subtle curry flavor and aroma with just a hint of cumin.
- 100% certified organic Niter Kibbeh ghee
- Grass fed artisanal butter from non-homogenized milk
Our grass fed Niter Kibbeh ghee contains: Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Coriander, Organic Cumin, Organic Turmeric & Organic Nutmeg
How to Use Niter Kibbeh Ghee Butter
Niter Kibbeh ghee butter can be used like any other butter, but it adds rich flavor to the recipe. Below you’ll find a few of our favorite ways to use Niter Kibbeh ghee:
- Spread a teaspoon of Niter Kibbeh ghee butter on bread and toast it.
- Stir a teaspoon of Niter Kibbeh ghee into hot split pea or lentil soup.
- Rub our organic Niter Kibbeh ghee into a chicken, season as desired and roast, basting often until done.
- Stir Niter Kibbeh ghee into hot cooked Basmati Rice.
- Bake cornbread using Niter Kibbeh ghee instead of oil, butter, or shortening.
- Stir Niter grass fed Kibbeh ghee into hot cooked peas and corn.
- Melt Niter Kibbeh ghee and drizzle over popcorn.
- Add Niter Kibbeh ghee to winter squash such as spaghetti squash or acorn squash or stir a spoonful into butternut squash soup.
- Sauté garlic and minced red peppers in Niter Kibbeh ghee. Stir into favorite hummus and serve with pita or chips, or cut up vegetables.
- Use organic Niter Kibbeh ghee in place of oil when making favorite curry dishes.
- Toss small red new potatoes in melted Niter Kibbeh ghee. Roast in hot oven until potatoes are tender.
- Spread raisin bread with Niter Kibbeh ghee, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar; broil until bubbly and crisp.
Perfectly Pan Seared Fish Recipe Using Niter Kibbeh Ghee
Why is my ghee liquidy or grainy?
Ghee is primarily used as a cooking fat, or on top of warm foods and drinks. So no matter what the texture is, it melts into clear golden liquid in few seconds when heated. We can't guarantee a particular texture once the jar arrives. To do so, we would have to over-process the product and add fillers/stabilizers etc. and we can't, as we want to keep the product absolutely clean and all of our ghee is made traditionally, just as it has been for thousands of years in India.