Whole30 Approved® Bundle
Everything You Need to Start Cooking Authentic Indian Food
Everything You Need
Shopping for Indian ingredients can be challenging, and finding organic Indian ingredients can be even more difficult.
Pure Indian Foods has everything you need for authentic Indian food in our Online Shop.
Certified Organic, Highest Quality
We work closely with our suppliers to make sure we meet the highest standards of purity and quality. Tested and Certified Organic in the United States.
All in One Place
Forget shopping all around town for multiple ingredients. We have everything you need right here.
Delivered Right To Your Door
No need to leave the house. We ship anywhere in the US and Canada.
"Pure Indian Foods was the first ghee I ever tried, and it's still a staple in my family's meals. It's perfect for cooking on high heat, and the herb and spice varieties make it easy to add rich, subtle flavor."
Whole30 Co-Founder and CEO
GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE
Whole30 Approved® Bundle
FREE SHIPPING with your bundle purchase!
Includes: 10% DISCOUNT on each product PLUS Free Shipping!
(1) DIY Spice Up Your Life 3-Pack* ((1) Bombay Chaat Masala,* (1) Balti Curry,* (1) Exotic Garam Masala),* (1) Cumin Seed Whole,* (1) Coriander Seed Ground,* (1) Amchoor Powder,* (1) Fennel Seed Whole,* (1) Kashmiri Chili Powder,* (1) Cayenne Chili Pepper,* (1) Original Grassfed Ghee 7.8 oz.* *Organic
Sweet Potato Tikki
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger or ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons fenugreek leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 teaspoon roasted ground cumin powder*
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- Ghee, for frying
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Add the sweet potatoes to a pot and cover with water. Bring the pot to a boil, then cover with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are soft and tender. Remove the sweet potatoes from the pot and place them onto a plate. Once cool enough to touch, remove the peel.
- Place the peeled sweet potatoes and the remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Using a potato masher or spoon, mash until well combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, take two scoops of the mixture and form it into a ball, then flatten it into a pattie. Repeat until all the mixture has been formed into patties.
- Add 4 tablespoons of ghee to a frying pan over medium heat and shallow fry the patties in batches, adding more ghee as needed. Fry the patties for 3 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Serve with chutney or Whole30 ketchup if desired.
More Whole30 Approved® Products
10% off with code:
"So I'm doing a Whole30. I check the rules, see "no dairy" and say to myself "self, that's easy, I don't drink milk--WHAT?!? NO BUTTER?!?!?!? AUUUGGGHHH!!!!! How will I live without sweet buttery goodness for a month??" Fortunately, this ghee came to my rescue. I cook my eggs in it and use it to season my vegetables, and it gives me all the butter flavor without the pesky (if minimal) milk solids. Not a lot is needed, either. I bought another brand that was cheaper, but it was pale and waxy. This stuff is bright yellow with an almost grainy texture. Maybe someday I'll be ambitious and make my own, but until then this will be a staple in my pantry."
"Did my first Whole30 this January and wanted some tasty and healthy fat options. What a find! The smell and taste are incredible- intense and buttery. Food browns well and takes on a rich, almost nutty flavor. The item shipped quickly and was packaged well. I'm hooked."
"We were very happy to have discovered your company and your website. We enjoyed reading about the Agarwals. Your website and blog is charming and down-to-earth and we are very impressed with your high quality ingredients."
The Feldt Family
"We tried to find an organic truly grass fed milk ghee for several years that we could find delicious - none of my four sons or my husband were too thrilled with the taste of ghee. And then I found Pure Indian Foods ghee and never looked back. I loved it at first taste! We all did. Thank you Sandeep and Nalini."
Jill, Ketchikan, AK
"This ghee is fantastic. I wish I could find it in my local grocery store. I ordered it online on a whim and was completely blown away with just how fantastic it is. It adds so much to everything you cook. Make scrambled eggs in the morning without splattering oil in your kitchen (ghee has a nice, high flash point). Plus, your eggs will taste awesome. I really can't say enough good about this ghee. It's truly awesome. Buy it."
"LOVE LOVE LOVE ghee! It makes all my cooking taste even better. This is the best tasting one I've tried. Go ahead and splurge a little it's worth it. You won't regret it. I cook every day and it has lasted a good amount of time. Totally worth it!"
"I love Pure Indian Foods. When I lived in New Jersey, they were local to me (they're in Princeton), which I loved. I've met the business owners several times, and they're authentic, passionate people. Their ghee isn't just clarified butter. It's a product steeped in their own family traditions for generations. I'd definitely check out their website to learn more about their story - and why this is more than just ghee! That's why, even though they're no longer local to me (we moved), I will only order their ghee."
"If you haven't experienced ghee, do yourself a favor and use this one for a reference. This brand of ghee is clearly at or near the top. Being organic is important for fats and oils. The flavor is very fresh, clean and doesn't overpower the food it's used with or on. If you sample it directly, there is no aftertaste, no greasy feel or film, and it melts without hesitation. For corn on the cob or popcorn, the results are a real treat! Fresh sauteed vegetables, the results are awesome. If you don't refrigerate ghee, it can keep for a few months after opening. Although you will probably use it before the three months, it's good to know that you still have "butter" or cooking oil in the house even after a long power or refrigeration failure."